Capgemini Business Analyst 2 - Technical in Atlanta, Georgia
• Experience with xxx team in functional business analysis as well as a delivery role.
• Experience with the development of all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
• Experience with Architecture, System Design, Configuration, Customization, Integration and Testing, Production Cutover and Support.
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed.
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing.
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementation.
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements.
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred).
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level.
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications.
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required.
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams.
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements.
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies.
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
• Developing competence in own area through training, development and experience.
• Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed deadlines.
• Developing techniques to improve service.
• Identifies problems and appreciates the issues required to resolve them.
• Identifies relevant areas for questioning.
• Developing techniques for presenting information.
• Persuades others in straightforward situations.
• Responds to client requests in nonstandard situations, investigating all the possibilities for a solution.
• Works as part of a team to develop and cost proposals for new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects.
• Creates networks with key contacts.
• Works within the SLA or project plan.
• Follows set processes and methods.
• Takes action to monitor and control time and costs.
• Identifies efficiency improvements.
• Identifies problems and appreciates the issues required to resolve them.
• Maintains records as required for the project or service.
• Able to relate industry and client knowledge to own area.
• Is aware of Capgemini and own area business plans.
• Proposes innovations.
• Competent in the use of own technology area for client and Capgemini benefit.
• Demonstrates an interest in associated technologies.
• Undertakes analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
• Assists in the construction and implementation aspects of delivery.
• Has a (deep) understanding of the business and business processes.
• Knows how business processes are integrated and their dependency upon / relations with ICT applications.
• Configures additional software or sub system components into an existing or proposed system.
• Complies with established processes and procedures (e.g. configuration management), taking into account the specification, capacity and compatibility of existing and new modules to ensure integrity and interoperability.
• Verifies system performance and ensures formal sign off and documentation of successful integration.
Project Management, Business Analysis, Work closely with the various client stakeholders and various Capgemini teams.
· Exposure to agile story tracking tool Version One is must.
· Should be able to analyze and organize data from Database and make reports.
· Should be familiar with Unix and be able to log into Servers to check and report Data anomalies and make reports.
· Knowledge of Splunk is an added advantage.
· Confident in their approach and decisions in order to redirect consenting decisions into a common solution.
· Participation in sprint planning, daily stand-up, etc.
· In-depth knowledge and practical experience translating business process into use cases, process maps, data flows, and diagrams.
· Strong interpersonal skills including coaching, collaborating, and communication.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of trust and confidence with internal and external project team members, stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
· Ability to agree on effective acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owner, project manager, and program manager.
· Supports product owner in maintaining product roadmap.
· Demonstrated experience in relevant tools: Clarity or other PPM tool, Microsoft Suite including Visio, Cloud based collaborations tools, Version One, etc.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with technical and non-technical resources including executives.
· Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining view of the big picture.
· Works effectively as part of a team or individually.
· High level of personal drive and ability to motivate team.
· Capture and cascade relevant meeting notes and action items.
· TBM deliverables when applicable
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Business Analyst
Organization: NA AS
Title: Business Analyst 2 - Technical
Requisition ID: 038676