Capgemini Infrastructure Consultant 1-Application Support in Atlanta, Georgia
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Should be Bachelor’s degree holder (Engineering or Science) or equivalent, with 7 to 9 years of technical experience with 3 to 4 years of Development skills, Fluency in English language – spoken and written, ready to work in shifts and weekends
3-4 years of application support (L3 application Support)
Good hands on experience on .net, Angular JS, Basic SQL server, troubleshooting capabilities in windows/web environment.
Experience in troubleshooting staging and prod environment with knowledge of networking and infrastructure
Knowledge with Tibco, IBM WebSphere MQ, F5 Load balancing, IBM data power, Pink fed/RSA Authentication is desirable.
• Should have experience in VSTS / TFS, Team City, Octopus
• Should have Scripting Languages experience in Power Shell, Bash
• Should be strong in Release Management / Engineering
• Troubleshoot and resolve Non-production environment
• Exposure to Database (MSSQL, Oracle)
• Deep Understanding of Windows Operating System, Networking Concepts, Load Balancer, Middleware
• Knowledge of Azure / Cloud is a plus
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
• Remotely managed servers overseas, including
o System Monitoring;
o OS administration; User administration;
o Application Software support;
o Security Management;
o Back-up Services (monitoring only);
o Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: PUE Banking FS CIS Other US
Title: Infrastructure Consultant 1-Application Support
Requisition ID: 037288