Capgemini J2EE Cloud AWS Solution Architect (Orlando, FL) in Atlanta, Georgia
• Experienced Solution Architect with strong background in Object Oriented Programming Design using UML.
• Experience Java / J2EE Design and development in Web related Technologies.
• Strong Experience with SOAP, RESTful WS and XML, XSD, JSON
• Experience with Oracle and NO-SQL databases.
• Solid Understanding of Java technologies including Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Messaging (JMS) and Cloud (preferably AWS).
• Overall 5-8 years of Design and Development experience and 2-3 years of Architecture experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to independently work with minimal supervision and able to lead / drive things to completion.
• Ability to communicate to varied audience from Business to Technical Teams to Client Leadership.
• Ability to work with the offshore team including managing/assigning work
Detailed Tasks that the resource will be responsible for -
• Developing high-level architecture design documents to facilitate integration of in-house development project and/or vendor based application within the existing enterprise architecture.
• Develops/Maintains "Best Practices" policies/procedures for the technical implementations developed within the WDAT enterprise.
• Develops detailed data models for logical and conceptual database designs. Applies data modeling techniques and enterprise data standards to highly complex business requirements.
• Performs initial design, problem solving and reviews of software architecture that conforms with the strategic direction of WDAT.
• Performs analysis oversight during detailed design of systems that conform with the strategic direction of WDAT.
• Perform code review for the modules developed per the design provided.
• Participate in SCRUM ceremonies following Agile methodologies for the project.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
More roles at Capgemini.com https://www.capgemini.com/careers/job-search/
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
- Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -
Contact information (phone email) -
Skype ID -
Number of years in J2EE -
Number of years with Solution Architecture -
Number of years with Cloud AWS -
Other related specialized skills -
Number of FLC (full life-cycle) -
Certifications (title and date) -
Current employer -
When can you start -
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past -
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com -
US Work Authorization type -
-- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -
Current location -
Can you relocate yourself (unpaid) to Orlando, FL -
Desired annual base salary (full-time only) - $
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters -
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: J2EE Cloud AWS Solution Architect (Orlando, FL)
Requisition ID: 035290