Capgemini Practice Lead- Microsoft BI and Analytics Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the
Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm TM at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer ® at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Microsoft BI and Analytics Practice Leader
• Build-Run-Sell Capgemini’s Microsoft BI and Analytics Capability
• Working across a complex internal matrix organization, establish yourself as a business subject matter expert within our Insights & Data practice with an excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies.
• 10 years of experience in Microsoft Delivery Leadership role Managing delivery teams in Global Footprint
• Hands on understanding of Strategy and schema associated with Microsoft BI/DW architecture including native cloud platforms (Azure), MSBI, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
• Work with other sector experts to generate demand across the industries.
• Work with technology experts to develop and market industry related solutions.
• Drive innovative solution development based on market trends
• Ability to work with Big Data / Data Quality / Data Engineering / Analytics teams will be key to success.
• Ability to evaluate and work with partners that can enable our success at one or more clients making it a win-win situation for all parties
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You operate at board level in multi-site engagements. You are fully responsible for providing deliverables or service to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction. You conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project or service, setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability. You manage your project or service teams, plan activities and monitor progress. You ensure all project deliverables or services are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality. You provide factual analysis of the project or service portfolio and the team’s performance and compliance to standard tools and processes.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 2 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be a master in Vendor Management, Transition Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should have strong negotiation
• Should be proficient in Quality Management
Job: Project Manager
Organization: I AND D US
Title: Practice Lead- Microsoft BI and Analytics Lead
Requisition ID: 033136