Capgemini Programmer / Developer Lead - Senior Mulesoft Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement MuleSoft’s AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
This individual must be able to provide technical leadership in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
• Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
• Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
• Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
• Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing
• Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
• Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
• Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
• Strong understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
• Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
• Experience with large implementation of framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
• Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
• Lead large to mid-size development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
• Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the engagement leadership and be accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery
• 5 years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
• 8 years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
• Experience in medium to large size implementations, managing geographically distributed teams
• Senior level Java development experience is a must
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experience with SOAP and REST a must
• Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
• Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
• Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
• Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
• Background in agile and waterfall methodologies
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 10 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Programmer / Developer Lead - Senior Mulesoft Developer
Requisition ID: 035096