Capgemini Programmer/Developer Lead - Cloud Microservices Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
The AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer delivers technical solutions and support to clients allowing them to maximize their investment in cloud technology. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in delivering successful implementation of distributed systems. Someone who ideally has a solid base of deployment and on-prem as well as other virtualization solutions, i.e., VMware. A candidate with AWS based solutions in migrating workloads to the cloud, and experience with connecting and managing hybrid cloud environments is a plus.
• Implement cloud-based solutions, including:
o Deploying the architected cloud-based landing zones
o Implementation of identity and access controls
o Deployment of networking and security environment
o Conduct application/VM migrations from on premises data centers to cloud
o Create automation scripts as needed via JSON and Powershell
• Assist client with operationalizing cloud environment
• Create proper documentation of deployed solution
• Provide skills transfer to client staff as needed
• Understanding and hands on experience in AWS cloud compute, storage, networking, security, monitoring and management technologies
• Technical experience in infrastructure design and implantation including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
• Understanding of how to build and deploy resilient multi-site architectures
• Experience in either Windows or Linux administration
• Experience with security solutions is preferred
• Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell, and ARM templates is preferred
• Working knowledge in PowerShell, JSON is preferred
• Working towards AWS certifications i.e., Practitioner, Developer, and Architect
Project Experience Types/Qualities:
• Cloud experience preferred
• 3 years of implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
• 3 years of success in consultative/complex deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Programmer/Developer Lead - Cloud Microservices Developer
Requisition ID: 036067