Capgemini Programmer/Developer Lead - webMethods Programmer/Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Responsible for programming and software development using webMethods/Software AG and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualifications: 6-10 years’ experience in webMethods 9.x, 10.x, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Lead a technical team delivering a wide array of webMethods EAI and B2B solutions
• Works on Software AG product stack latest versions and build process integrations
• Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling, and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, critique, and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Identify, analyze, and design integration flows using webMethods developer and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
• Good understanding of integration design patterns and best practices.
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum, and iterative development practices.
• Assist on technical POC's to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection.
• 8 years of experience working as an Integration Solution Lead /Developer and 6 with webMethods integration platform.
• Design, develop and support webMethods implementation projects using the webMethods 9.x and/or webMethods 10.x product suite
• Hands-on experience in webMethods/Software AG, in the following domains:
o Hands on with wM Integration Server, Trading Networks, Broker/Universal Messaging, wM BPM/BAM, CentraSite; Terracotta in Memory Caching, Services and API management
o Experience with a wide range of applications (e.g. ERP, SAP, Salesforce, CRM) and its Process Integrations
o Integration architecture frameworks, processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks applicable to support enterprise-wide integrations.
o Technologies and ecosystem supporting B2B integrations (EDI/EDIFCAT/XML/Other B2B Pro protocols) with good understanding of tools, applications and frameworks
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations with hands on delivery.
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing, and support.
• Experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications is preferred.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards.
• Experience with using a JAVA IDE (webMethods Designer, Eclipse)
• Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-full and SOAP-based services.
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions.
• webMethods certification (BPM, ESB, or CAF) highly preferred.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Programmer/Developer Lead - webMethods Programmer/Developer
Requisition ID: 035599