Capgemini SAP MDG / DQ Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
• 5‐8 years of experience in Master Data Management & Data Governance
• Strong knowledge on configuration of MDG applications
• Understanding of Master Data Domains like customer/vendor/financials/materials
• Experience with FPM and Webdynpro ABAP, BRF PLUS, SAP Business Workflow, Rule based Workflow, BAdi and ABAP Object Oriented Programming, and Integration technologies like ALE, IDOCS and Web Services
• Executed data model enhancements, functional validation and assisted in BRF & UI enhancements
• Experience in MDG Process modeling, Change Request setup and Change Request step definition based on requirement
• Performed Data Quality setup, Duplicate Check and other required validation
• Experience in data migration of existing master data into MDG hub
• Identification of Mapping Requirements in case of data distribution and interface development to downstream systems
• Understand data profiling and related documentation
• Experience analyzing data sets or data results (e.g. profiling results, results reporting) to draw inferences and identify adherence, or lack thereof, to business requirements.
• Able to articulate data findings in a manner that is understandable to a business team.
• Experienced in Onsite/Offshore work model
• Able to write well, compose clear documentation
• Able to communicate well verbally
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You Supervise, mentor, guide other data analysts. Represent data analyst team in project team meetings.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I AND D US
Title: SAP MDG / DQ Analyst
Requisition ID: 036872