Capgemini Senior Applications Consultant - Pega Robotics Architect in Atlanta, Georgia
• Client-facing role responsible for implementing full life cycle Pega Robotics solutions
• Serve as Pega Robotics SME for client deliverables, tool selection presentations, training of resources
• Lead Architect for Pega Robotics (legacy OpenSpan) Automation Project with the goal of preparing consultants to guide clients through the design and implementation of automation solutions using Pega Robotics software
• Leveraging industry best practices and experience, identify automation opportunities and recommend automation solutions including architectural and technical designs
• Take business requirements, current and future state process designs and translate them into process flows within Pega Robotics Automation Studio
• Coordinate activities within clients IT / Automation COE / business environments to develop, test and deploy RPA solutions
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with a Robotics Process Automation technology such as OpenSpan, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design.
• Ability to convert business logic/req experience with Pega robotic software, frameworks, and functional design.
• Possess one of the following certifications: Pega robotic automation (open span) certification.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA DO
Title: Senior Applications Consultant - Pega Robotics Architect
Requisition ID: 036858