Capgemini Senior Business Analyst - Scrum Master in Atlanta, Georgia
Job Description: The Scrum Master (SM) facilitates communication, coordination, and cooperation within a Scrum team. The SM assists the team in achieving their delivery goal of creating astonishing products. The Scrum Master serves as the leader who promotes self-organization, self-management, and delivery via the effective use of Scrum and lean practices. The Scrum Master upholds the rules of the scrum and assists the team in defining team norms.
• Embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, and implement SAFe practices
• Facilitate the team’s progress toward their delivery goal
• Leads the team’s efforts in relentless improvement
• Reinforcing team working agreements
• Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, team demo, and iteration retrospective meetings
• Provides guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the definition of done
• Support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
• Guide the Development Team on how to get the most from self organization
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution within the team
• Remove impediments, or guide the Development Team to remove impediments, through communication and transparency of impediments.
• Support the Product Owner, with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Mentoring and coaching the team in agile & scrum best practices as well as driving these to the overall organization
• Anticipating risks, dependencies and managing them proactively
• Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to the team
Qualifications Required Experience (minimum):
• 2 plus years of experience working in a Scrum Master role
• Knowledgeable of the Agile methodology and successful Agile techniques like User Stories, Servant Leadership, Sprint planning, backlog grooming, Continuous Integration, etc.
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Experience using agile tools like Rally, Version One and/or Jira
• Experience and knowledge of Kanban
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Facilitation capabilities
• Experience with business support software applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Keynote, Slack,
What we are looking for:
• SCRUM Master Certification is highly desired
• Experience using iOS, Android, Apple App Store, Google Play Store, TestFlight and Hockey is a huge plus
• Experience in the data space or cruise industry is preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners. You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages. You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a Business Analyst performing “as-is/ to-be” analysis on business processes and/ or IT; or an experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible has BA level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Experience in Business Analysis.
• Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting.
• Should have progressing skills on Software Engineering & Architecture Knowledge.
• Should have baseline in Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I and D US
Title: Senior Business Analyst - Scrum Master
Requisition ID: 036491