Capgemini Senior Programmer / Developer - Cloud Dell Boomi Tech Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
• Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Dell Boomi platform including Connectors, Design Center and API management
• Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
• Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing
• Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
• Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
• Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
• Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
• Implementation experience with Dell Boomi API management or another framework is preferred
• Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
• Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end flow execution
• Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
• Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
• A minimum of 7 years developing enterprise class integrations between on-premises and cloud applications (on-prem to on-prem, on-prem to cloud, and cloud-to-cloud)
• 3 years of experience building integrations using Dell Boomi as the iPaaS solution. Experience with platforms such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Snaplogic or similar is desirable.
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Strong knowledge of API based integration and micro services design patterns & best practices
• Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
• Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experience with Dell Boomi administration, configuration and tuning
• Demonstrated experience implementing Dell Boomi architecture, rules, caching, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience developing and maintaining integration standards, recommending changes to integration standards/guidelines and building a governance framework for an iPaaS platform
• Good understanding (or hands on experience) of installation, configuration and administration of Dell Boomi iPaaS at on-premise location
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
• Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
• Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
• Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and other methodologies
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -
Contact information (phone email)
Skype ID -
Number of years in IT -
Number of years in Integration -
Number of years with Dell Boomi -
Other related specialized skills -
Number of FLC (full life-cycle) implementations -
Certifications (title and date) -
Current employer -
When can you start -
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past -
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com -
US Work Authorization type -
-- Applicants for employmentin the US must have valid work authorization that does not now requiresponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -
Current location -
Can you relocate if needed -
Desired annual base salary (full-time only) - $
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters -
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Jennifer Rae
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Senior Programmer / Developer - Cloud Dell Boomi Tech Lead
Requisition ID: 035971