Capgemini Software Engineer Lead - DevOps Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
1) Minimum 7 years of IT experience is required.
2) Enterprise Level Docker/Containerized Microservice Experience is a must.
3) Experience with developing/maintaining enterprise web-applications/e-commerce applications.
4) Experience with micro-service architecture at an Enterprise level.
5) Knowledge on Springboot and NodeJS application architecture.
6) Excellent knowledge on Jenkins and automations using Jenkins and other tools.
7) Hands on experience with any container orchestration(Swarm/Kubernetes/Mesos).
8) Should be able to understand the architecture of the current infrastructure and advise improvements to enhance existing automation strategies.
9) Knowledge in networking concepts (DNS. Loadbalancers, NFS).
10) Working knowledge of cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS).
11) Hands on experience with CI/CD automation.
12) Drive continuous improvement in areas of Development, QA, and Release Management.
13) Hands-on experience in JobDSL using Groovy. Must be able to write Groovy scripts on his/her own.
14) Foster collaboration across functional teams including Development, Infra, and Operations looking for and implementing changes to facilitate faster deployments, shorter lead times in releases.
15) Assist in automating development, QA and release management tasks
16) At least 3 years of hands on experience with respect to administration and usage on following:
Ansible/Terraform/chef(Ansible experience at Enterprise level is preferred)
Openstack/VMWare (knowledge is adequate)
AWS (VPC,EC2,S3, ELBs, Route 53)
17) Excellent skills in Linux administration.
18) Leadership qualities and temperament to manage a team of 8-10 members
19) Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
20) Strong hands on experience in scripting: bash/python/ruby/perl.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Software Engineer Lead - DevOps Engineer
Requisition ID: 037508