Capgemini Oracle Technical Mediation Senior Project Manager in Bloomfield, New Jersey
• 7 years of experience Telecommunication OSS/BSS domain and in Mediation system preferably with Oracle Mediation Controller.
• Should have familiarity with Mediation usage collection concepts.
• Experience in Designing, developing and implementation of Mediation cartridges
• Strong logical and trouble shooting skills
• Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
• Should be able to conduct and lead discussions as designer with key decision makers and determine the best approach to meet customer's needs.
• Analyze use case and provide start and complication date for each feature request
• Prepare, review detail design document, if require test POC and provide pseudo code to Team
• Build require scripts, development frame work, server access for Team
• Should have experience on C or Java/J2ee technologies with Oracle RDBMS.
• Should have experience in Shell or Perl Scripting
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -
Contact information (phone email) -
Skype ID -
Number of years implementing Oracle -
Number of years implementing Oracle Cloud -
List each Oracle module with # of years:
Other related skills -
Number of years in a lead role –
Are you Functional, Technical or both -
Number of Oracle full life-cycle implementations -
Current certifications related to Oracle (title/date) -
Current employer -
When can you start -
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past -
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com -
US Work Authorization type -
Applicants for employment in the USmust have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future requiresponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -
Current location -
Can you relocate if needed -
Desired annual base salary (full-time only – for my eyes only) - $
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters -
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: NA AS
Title: Oracle Technical Mediation Senior Project Manager
Requisition ID: 037797