Capgemini Junior Web Content Manager in Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
As a content management consultant, you will beresponsible for uploading and managing content for the client-s public facingwebsite.
- Ability to proofread website copy and implement template driven content
- Work with a cross-departmental team, while maintaining and developing amaster content calendar for all web properties
- Experience with site/page design and layout and use of content managementsystems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and resources in afast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic graphic design skills and use of graphic design products (e.g.Photoshop)
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
-Must have a completed bachelor-sdegree
-Experience with a CMS likeDrupal, WordPress or similar is highly preferred
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.