Capgemini Programmer / Developer - Salesforce Developer in Burbank, California
A Developer should be hands-on on Salesforce coding skill and well versed with custom and integration development. Should have the skills of an analyst, and under general supervision of a technical lead, provide technical expertise in SF, development, coding, testing, and debugging.
• Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture
• designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems
• Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
• Hand on development of solutions built on then SFDC platform using Apex and VisualForce
• Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development
• SFDC production support, Ongoing project based development and enhancements
• In collaboration with the functional team and under supervision of the technical lead, blueprint the technical design for the Salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, non functional and integration needs of the application
• Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules
• Lead a team of SFDC developers
• Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process
• At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client
Primary Skills and Experience:
• At least 4 year of Salesforce Implementation experience
• Minimum 3 years in Salesforce coding experience is must
• 1 year of Integration experience on salesforce.com platform
• Must have experience working on at least 4 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform
• Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc.
• Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items
• Good knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development
• Must possess at least DEV 401 certification
• Extensive experience working in an onsite / offshore model
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code
• Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API
• Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
• Experience configuring and customizing functional areas of the Sales Cloud
• In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles / Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
• Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader, Salesforce.com web services API
• Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE
• Experience should include creating custom user interfaces with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX (Triggers and Classes), writing test classes, and Candidates should possess excellent problem solving skills
• SFDC 501 certification
• Experience in Agile / XP methodologies
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
• Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA DO
Title: Programmer / Developer - Salesforce Developer
Requisition ID: 037247