Capgemini ETL Architect / Designer with Data Modeling at Chicago, IL in Chicago, Illinois
• Review and understand requirements
• Review and understand data model
• Assist with effort estimation and WBS planning
• Assist ETL Architect in Solution Architecture
• Responsible for creating ETL design (Data Flow Diagrams) and Technical/Mapping Specs (Table Builder, SSIS packages, SQL, Orchestrator run books ) based on the BRD, Source data and target Data Model
• Perform POCs to validate design
• Delegate development and Testing tasks to Offshore and coordinate the progress and resolve any issue blocking the development.
• Develop complex ETL code components/ templates(Table Builder, SSIS packages, SQL, Orchestrator run books) and Unit test.
• Review Code for standards as well as working-as-designed and ensure source code is checked in Git.
• Review test cases and test results, identify defects, issues and provide guidance for offshore to resolve them.
• Plan, document and execute deployment, support transition run books
• Manage development environment and coordinate historical data loads and prod cut-over and hyper care.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I and D US
Title: ETL Architect / Designer with Data Modeling at Chicago, IL
Requisition ID: 037413