Capgemini Senior Applications Consultant - Change Manager / Training Lead in Chicago, Illinois
This position is responsible for both managing and supporting the development of all aspects of End User Training (EUT) materials for clients. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in at least four of the following OCM/Training capabilities: Training Needs Analysis, training planning, Instructional Design, management of training resources, Training Strategy & Approach, curriculum design, authoring tool administration training evaluation and adoption measurement.
• Manage a diverse team of training content authors including offshore resources, of varying skill sets
• Develop and/or support the development of end user training materials, including Instructor-led courses, examples, Instructor/Participant Guides, etc.
• Lead the planning effort for training, including curriculum development, needs analysis, strategy and approach and deliverables identification
• Drive the review/approval process for all deliverables
• Track status of deliverables development, and report out to project management
• Conduct peer review/edits of materials as needed
• Develop templates and serve as administrator authoring tool (if in scope)
• Strong leadership, relationship management, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional communication skills, written and spoken
• Experience delivering client presentations
• Experience developing and delivering end user training materials for ERP projects
• Experience with complex, multi-stream projects
• Knowledge of NetSuite software, or completion of 4 day NetSuite essentials on-line training class
• Experience using authoring tool
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience related to the development, delivery and management of end user training materials for ERP projects
• Minimum of 2-3 ERP transformation projects delivered
• Minimum of 2-3 years of consulting experience
• Instructional design experience, and solid grasp of ADDIE methodology
• Willingness to travel in a 3-4-5 model
• Bachelor's degree
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA DO
Title: Senior Applications Consultant - Change Manager / Training Lead
Requisition ID: 036384