Capgemini Senior Business Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
1) 4-6 years of Strong Application support/production support experience
2) Experience with Incident management, problem management and root cause analysis.
3) Experience with gathering and documenting functional, operational and technical requirements for the project based on business requirements
4) Strong problem-solving skills and ability to focus on details as well as the big picture
5) Work closely with business teams, development team and quality teams for project needs
6) Create, review and finalize standard operating procedures, standards, checklist and overall application deployment (in all environments)
7) Excellent documentation & communication skills
8) Proficiency with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project
9) Good organization skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, sometimes ambiguous environment
10) Ability to build trust and strong relationship in the market with the Field Directors, OTMs and OTPs
11) Ability to coordinate with all relevant Stakeholders and able to bring them to common goal of serving the selected restaurant
1) ITIL Certified and good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
2) Experience with Restaurant Solutions and ability to work with end users
3) Experience with application/solution deployment
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 035426