Capgemini Delivery Architect - J2EE Solution Architect in Columbia, South Carolina
The role is for a solution engineer \ lead architect who has a strong background on the UI, backend and also mobile development. We may even consider a SM but needs to be local -- client needs to the right person to be on the ground.
Here is the detailed JD for the Solution Architect role:
• Experienced Solution Architect with strong background in Object Oriented Programming Design using UML.
• Experience Java / J2EE Design and development in Web related Technologies.
• Strong Experience with SOAP, RESTful WS and XML, XSD, JSON
• Experience with Oracle and NO-SQL databases.
• Solid Understanding of Java technologies including Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Messaging (JMS) and Cloud (preferably AWS).
• Experience with one of the following: React Native, Ionic, or PhoneGap/Cordova
• Experienced in Mobile build and deployment activities on multiple platforms.
• Strong understanding of modern web technologies, with a focus in Angular
• iOS and Android plug-in creation on a hybrid mobile platform.
• Basic Knowledge of Xcode/Swift and Android Studios/Java
• Overall 5-8 years of Design and Development experience and 2-3 years of Architecture experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to independently work with minimal supervision and able to lead / drive things to completion.
• Ability to communicate to varied audience from Business to Technical Teams to Client Leadership.
• Ability to work with the offshore team including managing/assigning work
Detailed Tasks that the resource will be responsible for -
• Developing high-level architecture design documents to facilitate integration of in-house development project and/or vendor based application within the existing enterprise architecture.
• Develops/Maintains "Best Practices" policies/procedures for the technical implementations developed within the WDAT enterprise.
• Develops detailed data models for logical and conceptual database designs. Applies data modeling techniques and enterprise data standards to highly complex business requirements.
• Performs initial design, problem solving and reviews of software architecture that conforms with the strategic direction of WDAT.
• Performs analysis oversight during detailed design of systems that conform with the strategic direction of WDAT.
• Perform code review for the modules developed per the design provided.
• Participate in SCRUM ceremonies following Agile methodologies for the project.
Candidates must be local and onsite 5 days/week
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Delivery Architect - J2EE Solution Architect
Requisition ID: 037213