Capgemini Java JEE Middleware Delivery Architect in Columbia, South Carolina
Columbia, South Carolina based opportunity. Looking for local candidates or candidate who is open to relocation.
The Middleware / Integration Architect works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement Java-based Middleware solutions in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
This individual must be able to provide technical leadership in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with JEE or any leading Middleware product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
• Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform, including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
• Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
• Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing.
• Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming.
• Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.
• Good knowledge of SOA / API / Microservices architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must.
• Strong understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required.
• Lead large to mid-size development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams .
• Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the engagement leadership and be accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery.
• 3 years of experience working with the any leading Middleware platform such as MuleSoft, webMethods, Tibco, Dell Boomi etc.
• 8 years of software development experience.
• Experience in medium to large size implementations, managing geographically distributed teams
• Senior level Java development experience is a must.
• Strong knowledge of SOA / API / Microservices best practices, development methodologies & standards.
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA / API / Microservices solutions.
• Experience with SOAP and REST a must.
• Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experience working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
• Have expertise in large distributed systems.
• Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions.
• MuleSoft Certification would be a plus.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -
Contact information (phone email) -
Skype ID -
Number of years in IT –
Number of years of experience as a Middleware/Integration Architecture –
Number of years in Java/JEE architecture –
Number of years in Java/JEE development –
Number of years with Java based API/MicroServices –
Number of years with Spring Framework –
Number of years of MuleSoft experience –
Other Middleware/Integration experience? If yes, which Middleware/Integration tools –
Other related specialized skills –
Number of FLC (full life-cycle) implementations –
Certifications (title and date) –
Current employer –
When can you start –
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past –
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com –
US Work Authorization type –
-- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) –
Current location –
Can you relocate if needed –
Desired annual base salary (full-time only) - $
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters –
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Jennifer Rae
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the
Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Organization: NA AS
Title: Java JEE Middleware Delivery Architect
Requisition ID: 034785