Capgemini PLM Delivery Architect - Aras in Columbia, South Carolina
Job Description: Solution (Technical) Architect, Senior - PLM
PLM Application Architect will design applications which may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages.
Perform critical evaluation and selection of the software and hardware components of the application and prepares for the development of the application by evaluation and selection of development methodologies and tools.
Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the applications, as well as maintaining the functional interface to the application infrastructure
Provide architectural direction and guidance.
Design and develop technical solution as part of services engagements with our clients
Lead the technical design and development of the integration between PLM solutions and boundary systems
You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization.
You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence
• Qualification: Minimum 10 years’ experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline is required
• 10 Experience of one or many PLM software products on the market e.g. Teamcenter, Enovia, Windchill, ARAS etc. Ideally with a software vendor background with ARAS.
• Proven experience of working with the above software products delivering solutions.
• Experience of working within at least one of the following sectors: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Discrete Manufacturing, Consumer Goods in Retail
• Should be master in Functional Architecture design.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management, LMCO PLM hub
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Agile and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification
Preferred Product Certifications/Training:
Aras: Aras Innovator, Aras Configuring Solutions, Aras Developing Solutions
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA DO
Title: PLM Delivery Architect - Aras
Requisition ID: 036537