Capgemini Service Delivery Manager- Cloud in Columbia, South Carolina
Within each center, Service Delivery Manager is responsible for delivery of service for a Client and/or for a specific function within an Engagement, whether it be local or remote. The Service Delivery Manager manages multiple delivery teams within one or across different Engagements.
Service Delivery Manager is responsible for:
• meeting all service level agreements (SLAs)
• key performance indicators (KPIs)
• cost budgets
• contracted service
• quality improvements
• information security
He/she reports in these aspects to the local or remote Engagement Director/Manager. In case of remote reporting relationship, he/she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Should be a master in Analytics, Process and People skills – Task Manager
• Must have experience in Commercial Control, Technology, Sales & Marketing and Language
• Should be proficient in Negotiation, People skills – Task Leader and Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Should have progressing skills in Transition Management
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the implementation and ongoing service management of Capgemini’s Cloud Client’s. The SDM will be the liaison between the Client’s designated leadership team and Capgemini’s Cloud Managed Service Operations, Architecture, Finance and overall account management teams. A key role for the Service Delivery Manager is to consistently solicit feedback from the client and make necessary improvements.
• Overall responsibility for Service Management and Service Delivery of Cloud IaaS Managed Service for assigned accounts.
• Implementation/Onboarding project management for new Client environments.
• Build a trusted relationship with the Client.
• Develop implementation project plans.
• Provide project status updates, identify risks.
• Review Service/Performance reporting with Capgemini Operations Team.
• Monthly Financial Review with Finance Team.
• Participation in Bi-weekly operations meetings.
• Service Level Management.
• Conduct monthly Service Review meetings with Clients.
• Document feedback from clients and identify areas of improvement.
• Identify and communicate sales opportunities with account executive.
• Engage with Pursuit Teams for new accounts and opportunities.
• Engage with Pursuit / Sales team for existing account contract renewals, opportunities for organic growth or new business.
• Align with overall Account level SDMs if applicable.
• Provide revenue and cost forecast to leadership by account.
• Review ITSM incidents, problems, requests and change tickets on a regular basis.
• Communicate recommendations to Clients for areas where cost or operational efficiencies can be gained.
• Assure we are meeting contract deliverables and service levels.
• Implement improvement plans where needed to exceed client expectations.
• Actively participate with Capgemini’s engineering team on automation / simplification of processes to help drive efficiencies into the accounts.
• Bachelor’s Degree Business Management or Computer Science.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Strong Relationship builder.
• Ability to interact with Client management executives.
• Ability to multitask, manage multiple Client accounts.
• Certified or experience with ITIL v3 framework and processes.
• PMP Certified or Capgemini Engagement Management Certified.
• Experience managing large IT projects.
• Experience of managing outsourced or offshore supplier groups.
• Experience or Knowledgeable of AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
• Infrastructure Management and or IT Operations background.
• Detailed oriented and well organized.
• Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel, Project skills.
• Open to Travel on need basis.
• Available on 24 x 7 basis in the event of emergencies and should be contactable after office hours.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Service Delivery Management (SDM) covers the management of ongoing services to clients. This includes all service support and service management processes (in line with ITIL/ASL definitions) plus others which are required for a specific engagement. SDM roles ensure that the service to the client meets contractual requirements and service level agreements (SLAs). Based on service delivery realization and deviation, the SDM agrees on service improvements together with the client. SDM includes the roles of Service Delivery Manager, Service Management Consultant, Service Coordinator, Service Administrator plus Change, Incident and Problem Managers. It therefore covers tasks from logging & progressing problems & incidents to managing the quality and commercial success of a service to a client.
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that the managed areas within your service are performing to contractual targets and you identify service improvements where appropriate. In addition, you are acquiring a thorough understanding of the client’s business and are starting to develop relationships with client representatives, identifying ways of adding value. You manage some aspects of day-to-day operations with a focus on achieving SLAs and KPIs for relevant areas. You are responsible for providing in-scope services for specific areas, with assistance from technical leads.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Qualification: At least certified on EM foundation (level 0).
• Must have experience in Negotiating and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Transition Management, Change Management & Project Financials, KPT & Reporting.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Service Delivery Manager- Cloud
Requisition ID: 035967