Capgemini Infrastructure Consultant 1 - App Admin VOIP in Dallas, Texas
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Specialized/Practical Knowledge :
Cisco Network – VOIP Administration
Managing VoIP branch locations
• Co-ordinate site move/merge/close.
• Capacity planning for PRI/trunk links.
• Create Visio diagrams and documentation for designs.
• Configure VoIP based FAX solution for VoIP sites.
• Maintaining Cisco licensing for voice mail box & User Licenses.
• Configuring special call routing/ auto attendant as per branch requirements
• Interfacing third party paging solution to existing Cisco VoIP System.
• Plan PRI link upgrades/ and configure them on Voice gateway router.
Rolling out VoIP at branch locations
• Capgemini will provide support for VOIP rollouts (maximum 2-3 in a month) limited to conducting the surveys and backend configuration of Call Managers.
• Monitoring Cisco VoIP infrastructure for all VOIP branches Dallas HQ & Remote CME branches, CLS branches using the solar winds monitoring tool and Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT).
• Monitoring Cisco VoIP Infra, respond to alerts generated from the monitoring system and keep business informed of outages.
• Monitor high utilization of PRI/digital trunk/Pots lines and inform business for upgrades of circuit/lines.
• Monitoring Quality of Service (QOS) For Voice Traffic
• Review recurring outages and work towards solutions with circuit carrier/phone system vendor and off shore team.
• Monitoring backup of these voice devices at regular intervals.
L2 / L3 Support
• Perform add/ delete for users on Cisco call manager, Cisco unity voice mail servers, voice routers.
• Configure varies VOIP features depending on the users requirements.
• Follow the incident management for voice issues branch level or end user level.
• Provide L2/L3 support for help desk to address voice/ VOIP issues.
• Provide user support for their VoIP/voice related questions.
• Provide IP & ISDN video conferencing support for Dallas headquarters.
• Implement voice changes following the change management process.
• Problem management for chronic issues.
• Troubleshoot production voice services outages.
• Document standard operating procedures for help desk
• Analog line issues and management
• Paging issue troubleshooting
• Installing and configuring Cisco soft phone.
• Installing and supporting Cisco click to call application
• PRI circuit management
• Updating Music on Hold (MOH) file on VoIP locations.
• Requesting new VOIP Sites MOH File from Provider
• Configuration of new users on call manager
Voice mail setup
Cosmetic changes to user account details
Remote call forwarding request.
• Open a request ticket with carrier for RCF
Extension mobility profile creation request
• Configured EM profile for Extension Mobility User
• Provide login details to user"
Quality Of Service (QOS ) configuration
• QOS Implementation on data link for voice traffic
VOIP Infra upgrade/Support
• Provide upgrade/new implementation support for VOIP Infra
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
• Remotely managed servers overseas, including
o System Monitoring;
o OS administration; User administration;
o Application Software support;
o Security Management;
o Back-up Services (monitoring only);
o Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: INFRA US IGATE
Title: Infrastructure Consultant 1 - App Admin VOIP
Requisition ID: 035305