Capgemini Pre-Sales ITSM ServiceNow Solution Architect - Dallas, TX in Dallas, Texas
Who we are?
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at. www.capgemini.com/us-en/
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Pre- Sales ServiceNow Solution Strategist
We are looking for a ServiceNow expert on our Pre-Sales team who can lead the solution roadmap. They will be putting together infrastructure winning strategies for new and existing clients.
Location: Dallas, TX
The focus of your role within Capgemini, what you do:
• Prepare and successfully realize strategic plan for ServiceNow practice growth
• Act as a Capgemini ambassador in front of clients and product vendors
• Identify, assess, and inform leadership of internal and external risks/issues
• Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization's profile at various social communities
• Develop delivery plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization
• Monitor the delivery of the programs and services of the organization to maintain or improve quality
• Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects
• Determine staffing requirements for organizational management and program delivery
• Recruit, interview and select staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the organization's mission
• Work with staff and Finance Committee to prepare a comprehensive budget
• Provide the leadership with comprehensive, regular reports on the revenues and expenditure of the organization
• Communicate with stakeholders to keep them informed of the work of the organization and to identify changes in the community served by the organization
• Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with community groups and internal stakeholders to help achieve the goals of the organization
What you bring:
• 15 years of experience in IT industry that includes managing IT Service Management practice in enterprise level organization
• Strong ServiceNow subject matter expertise
• Very good understanding of ServiceNow platform and product features
• Successfully managed implementation of large ServiceNow programs
• Excellent presentation and team handling skills
• Ability to define high level solution for ITSM, ITOM, non-ITSM, Business management using ServiceNow platform
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Organization: INFRA US IGATE
Title: Pre-Sales ITSM ServiceNow Solution Architect - Dallas, TX
Requisition ID: 034484