Capgemini Sales Proposal Writer in Dallas, Texas
• Work on multiple proposals, decks, etc. simultaneously
• Review proposal documents to ensure the response:
Adequately and appropriately answers questions asked in RFI/RFP documents
Contains up-to-date content, images, figures, and statistics
Fully and properly incorporates win themes, differentiators, and value propositions throughout the document
Is accurate in terms of grammar, punctuation, language, usage, and style
• Liaise and coordinate efficiently with India and North America team members, including proposal managers, bid managers, other proposal writers, and creative services team
• Be the go-to person to put together answers to questions not previously encountered/answered by referring to several Capgemini content sources and repositories
• Edit and update pre-existing “standard” content for our SET site
• Work with Pursuit Lead/BDE/MDE/Sales Exec. (whoever is leading the pursuit) as needed to ID and phrase the win themes
• Take on some proposal manager duties. i.e. set up troom, pull generic content, look for quals/case studies, etc.
• Support special projects as needed
Breakdown of tasks include:
85% Proposal Writing
10% Proposal Management Support
5% Special Projects
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the
Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/
Organization: NA AS
Title: Sales Proposal Writer
Requisition ID: 034950