Capgemini Business Analyst / Agile BA - Grand Rapids MI in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Business Analyst 2 - Agile BA - Corporate Systems
Seeking a motivated Senior Business Analyst. This position will serve as Business Analyst for an Agile Software Development Team. The workload will be a mix of new development projects and maintenance requests for a diverse set of applications that support Corporate Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Writes/Elaborate user stories with detailed Acceptance Criteria
• Coordinates between Product Owner and Technical team
• Facilitates business decision and incorporates feedback into User Stories
• Review Functional Test Cases
• Governs UAT testing
• Facilitates offshore functional clarifications
• Document procedures and workflows based on functional specifications.
• Partner with application mangers and developers to ensure projects meet end user requirements and are completed successfully.
• Compile and present updates for projects and key initiatives, such as milestones and percent complete.
• Provide end user documentation, training, implementation coordination, and post implementation support as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of gathering and producing formal business requirements
• Is comfortable with interacting and explaining business requirements to technical development and testing (onsite / Offshore) teams
• Co-ordinate with the stakeholders of various business functions, onsite and offshore development teams, understand and document the requirements
• Prior experience with Retail applications would be ideal
• Must be able to self-direct, self-motivated, with minimal supervision and instruction
• Identifies causes and implements solutions, assesses and communicates issues of technology impact on the business.
• Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or a similarly related field required; or equivalent work experience required.
• Five or more years of Business Analyst or Project Management experience required, preferably in the Retail industry.
• Experience working with vendors, business partners and IT technical teams.
• Experience with documentation using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with documentation using VST, TFS or similar tool
• Microsoft SQL, BI and SSRS knowledge is a plus.
• Experience with Corporates system functions including, but not limited to:
Legal / Real Estate
• Familiarity Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred.
• Proven track record leading functional groups, defining, document and deploying process change and associated systems capabilities.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to conduct research into issues as needed.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
• Any Scrum Master Certification, Training, or any SAFe certifications or Training
• Experience in agile environment (e.g. - breakdown for user stories, prioritization, and facilitate estimation of work.)
• Knowledge of relevant technology, tools, databases and middleware is critical.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and vice-versa
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Business Analyst
Organization: NA AS
Title: Business Analyst / Agile BA - Grand Rapids MI
Location: MI-Grand Rapids
Requisition ID: 036770