Capgemini Applications Consultant 2 - Oracle EAM in Irving, Texas
Experienced Oracle Apps eAM Functional consultant.
Experience in delivery/implementation of Oracle eAM modules R12 e-Business suite. (Including Inventory , Purchasing, iProcurement, quality, Project/Project Manufacturing )
Should have 2 or more full Project Life Cycle implementing EAM.
• Excellent knowledge & experience with Oracle E-Business Suite ( Discrete Manufacturing ) and Enterprise Asset Management
• Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design & Development, Testing, and Implementation.
• Review functional setups & configuration and identify the gaps and take corrective actions
• Suggest & execute solutions for the problem in hand and help mapping Oracle's leading practices to business flows and requirements by implementing new modules and new system features
• Guide technical consultant for any required customization, Report Generation and data conversion.
• Show initiative and creativity in developing innovative work-around solutions or new processes
• Coordinate with Oracle DBA’s and System administrators for resolving internal technical or Functional setup issues
• Train Key users and End users and prepare the documentation and user guides for the implemented solution
• Should have knowledge of Data conversion strategy and Standard Interfaces/API’s in Oracle EAM modules
• Actively participate in the troubleshooting phase once the product has gone ""live"".
• Should have experience in deploying global solution to multiple divisions. Should have good communication and client interaction skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 - Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
2 - Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 - Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name -
Contact information (phone email) -
Skype ID -
Number of years in Oracle -
Number of years with EAM -
Number of years with R12 e-business suite -
Other related specialized skills -
Number of FLC (full life-cycle) -
Certifications (title and date) -
Current employer -
When can you start -
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past -
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com -
US Work Authorization type -
-- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) -
Current location -
Can you relocate if needed -
Desired annual base salary (full-time only) - $
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters -
Note: always include your current resume. I look forward to your reply.
Send your resume directly to Eva Allen
eva.allen @capgemini.com at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen at http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Applications Consultant 2 - Oracle EAM
Requisition ID: 035019