Capgemini Applications Consultant 2 - Kronos Architect (Work Location: Schenectady, NY) in Jersey City, New Jersey
Kronos Architect/Sr Consultant who has strong knowledge and experience in Kronos Version 8.X upgrade, Time & Attendance, Accruals, WIM, Kronos Advanced Scheduler, Kronos Forecasting & Kronos Analytics modules for Kronos v7 & v8
Work Location: Schenectady, NY (local to or relocation required)
• Drive Kronos version upgrade end to end
• Responsible to gather requirements from business and prepare product design document
• Review the product design document with Technical Architect and share the final document to business for approval. Upon business approval frame the configuration blocks and build base prototype
• Infuse the configuration changes step by step and validate functionality to be in-line with business requirements
• For realization of various data load / extract processes into/out of the system build customized interfaces using the editor supplied bundled along with Kronos
• Perform Unit testing of individual interfaces / configuration pieces, record results
• Perform required environment setup for conduct of System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Application Testing (UAT)
• Prepare production system for rollout of changes and ensure system readiness for Go-Live
• Acknowledge and handle incident / service request tickets thereby providing suitable solution adhering to the SLA prescribed response time
• Acknowledge assigned Change Requests and prepare design document. Perform configuration changes / interface(s) development / custom report(s) development and perform unit testing accordingly
• Attending meeting with clients for requirement gathering, design reviews, weekly project review, handling escalations
• Proven working experience in Kronos WFC v7 & v8 for minimal 6-10 Years
• Strong Knowledge and hands-on expereince in Kronos Configurations and Installations
• Strong Knowledge and hands-on experience in Time & Attendance, Accruals, WIM, Kronos Advanced Scheduler, Kronos Forecasting & Kronos Analytics modules
• Strong Knowledge and hands-on experience in JBOSS 6 Application Server and IIS 7.5 Web server
• Strong Knowledge in SQL and SQL Server 2012 DB
• Should have experience in coordinating with Vendors and providing necessary details to troubleshoot and resolve the issues quickly
• Strong experience in customer handling and Should have excellent communication skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Applications Consultant 2 - Kronos Architect (Work Location: Schenectady, NY)
Location: NJ-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 035648