Capgemini Java Developer - Full Stack Support (Work Location: Schenectady, NY) in Jersey City, New Jersey
Job description & Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and support 24 * 7 application and providing L1 support
• Managing customer, multiple stakeholders. Owning the activities and taking it till closure
• Work in tandem with Offshore team who works in different shift
• Creating Knowledge documents and setting good processes within team
• Create and drive weekly status review meeting with customer
• Helping customer in case any ad-hoc, temporary support is required, on need basis
• Finding better ways of doing activities and come up with own ideas to simplify rigid processes
• Regular connect with onsite as well as offshore leadership team
• Gather customer software requirements and develop related software applications and programs
• Design, develop and implement applications in J2EE Environment using above mentioned tech stack
• Recommend technical feasibilities and solutions
• Should be proactive in coming with value add suggestions and help to drive the customer initiative
• Should follow best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
• Create software documentation and update existing documentation
Required Skill Set:
• Should have good hands on in Angular, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Java, Spring
• Should have around 4 years of experience
• Need to be able to work independently with little or no assistance
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
• Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Java Developer - Full Stack Support (Work Location: Schenectady, NY)
Location: NJ-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 035155