Capgemini Kronos Consultant (Work Location: Schenectady, NY) in Jersey City, New Jersey
Work Location: Schenectady, NY (must be local to or be willing to reocate)
Required Kronos Architect/Sr Consultant who has strong knowledge and experience in Time & Attendance, Accruals, WIM, Kronos Advanced Scheduler, Kronos Forecasting & Kronos Analytics modules for Kronos v7 & v8
• Responsible to gather requirements from business and prepare Product Design document
• Review the product design document with Technical Architect and Share the final document to business for Approval
• Upon Business approval frame the configuration blocks and build base prototype
• Infuse the configuration changes step by step and validate functionality to be in-line with business requirements
• For realization of various data load / extract processes into/out of the System build customized interfaces using the editor supplied bundled along with Kronos
• Perform Unit testing of individual interfaces / configuration pieces, record results
• Perform required environment setup for conduct of System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Application Testing (UAT)
• Prepare Production system for rollout of changes and ensure system readiness for Go-Live
• Acknowledge and handle incident / service request tickets thereby providing suitable solution adhering to the SLA prescribed response time
• Acknowledge assigned Change Requests and prepare Design document
• Perform configuration changes / interface(s) development / custom report(s) development and perform unit testing accordingly
• Attending meeting with clients for requirement gathering, design reviews, weekly project review, handling escalations.
• Proven working experience in Kronos WFC v7 & v8 for minimal 6-10 Years
• Strong Knowledge and hands-on expereince in Kronos Configurations and Installations
• Strong Knowledge and hands-on experience in Time & Attendance, Accruals, WIM, Kronos Advanced Scheduler, Kronos Forecasting & Kronos Analytics modules
• Strong Knowledge and hands-on experience in JBOSS 6 Application Server and IIS 7.5 Web server
• Strong Knowledge in SQL and SQL Server 2012 DB
• Should have experience in coordinating with Vendors and providing necessary details to troubleshoot and resolve the issues quickly
• Strong experience in customer handling and Should have excellent communication skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Kronos Consultant (Work Location: Schenectady, NY)
Location: NJ-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 038558