Capgemini SAP BPC 10.1 Consolidation -Solutions Architect at NJ in Jersey City, New Jersey
· 10 years of Financial Close/Consolidation Reporting experience
· Minimum Bachelor’s Accounting Degree from Accredited Institution (MBA/CPA in addition preferred)
· 10 years of working with an EPM Consolidations Product (BPC, HFM, Blackline)
· 7 years of working specifically with SAP BPC Consolidations (MS or NW Versions)
· At least 10 SAP BPC Consolidations Full Life Cycle implementations
· At least 4 SAP BPC Consolidations implementations using BPC 10.1 NW version
· At least 2 SAP BPC Consolidations implementations using BPC 10.1 NW version with HANA back-end
· Thorough understanding of differences between USGAAP, IFRS, and Managerial Accounting Methods
· Must understand and know how to implement Matrix Consolidations
· Must understand and know how to implement Eliminations under multiple methods (First Common Parent, Account based, etc)
· Must understand and know how to implement SAP BPC Business Rules for Consolidated Reporting
· Must understand and know how to implement Group Reporting Scenarios using the Scope dimension
· Must understand and know how to implement the Consolidations Monitor
· Must understand and know how to implement Business Process Flows
· Must understand and know how to implement Script Logic, BADIs, and Data Manager packages
· Must have an understanding of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and experience in basic functions
· Must have an understanding of SAP HANA 1.0 and how it integrates with BW and BPC
· Must have experience with the Transport process and know how it works
· Must have an understanding of BPC Data Integration and data flows and be able to conceptually architect the entire BPC landscape
· Must have experience serving as project lead during the design/build phase across all Consolidation applications, with responsibility of QA on other developer’s activities
· Must be able to lead Design Sessions and be comfortable with public speaking
· Must communicate effectively, both written and oral, and be easily understood by clients
· Must be able to create presentations and documents in MS Powerpoint, Visio, Word, and Excel
· Must be proficient with Project Management tools such as MS Project or Clarity
· Must have experience developing testing strategy for BPC Solutions and participate in development of training strategy/approach
In addition to the Qualifications, the BPC Consolidations Architect will perform the following:
· Works with business application developers to determine how enterprise infrastructure will optimally meet business needs, while promoting adherence to analysis, design, and development standards and methodologies.
· Provide architecture governance and best practice advice
· Oversees and is responsible for the development of the technical requirements document (TRD)
Ensures high architecture quality and maintains a "fit for purpose" state of the enterprise
· Provides a focused approach for developing advanced business & technology architecture strategies
· Accelerates innovation and time to market for creating architecture and business solutions.
· Help to formulate and define technical scope and objectives of application implementation and integration projects
· Prepare Project plans and estimates for Management and track progress to those plans.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I and D US
Title: SAP BPC 10.1 Consolidation -Solutions Architect at NJ
Location: NJ-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 037400