Capgemini Enterprise Architect - Java Architect in Lee's Summit, Missouri
Senior Java/Springboot Architect/Developer Senior developer with following skills (no hard and fast expectation for years of experience but 5 is good with them)
• Hands on experience in implementing Micro services and Architecture using Apache open source projects like Mesos, Kafka,Cassandra, Hadoop.
• Apache Tomcat, Spring Webservices, Spring Boot framework
• Java and Web Services (RESTFul APIs)
• Experience in implementing Docker containers for elastic scalability
• Well versed with various exception handling techniques
• Experience in developing, monitoring and logging framework
• Experience in working in Telcos, especially DTV, Voice and HSD over DOCSIS type work.
• Be able to create and interpret design documents based on specific design patterns Above all candidate should be Self-motivated and self-starter, be able to pick up and share knowledge swiftly, with “can do attitude” with good oral and written communication skills More specifically:
• Use of Log4J or Logback (successor to Log4J) for generation of standardized disk log messages within services and applications
• Experience creating test clients with SOAPUI
• Experience performing performance testing of web services with JMeter and scripting input parameters from external input files
• Experience with creating new web service and GUI app project trees using standard Maven 3.x directory tree layout
• Experience using JUnit to create automated unit tests of all methods with web services using mock data
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Enterprise Architect - Java Architect
Location: MO-Lee%27s Summit
Requisition ID: 035792