Capgemini Enterprise Architect - OCM / Training Lead in Los Angeles, California
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of Organizational Change Management (OCM) execution, including OCM strategy and planning, leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement, communications, impact analysis, organizational alignment, business readiness, training and adoption measurement.
The successful candidate will have deep Organizational Change Management experience with complex, multi-national change initiatives, involving ERP, custom development and/or cloud technologies. The candidate will be quick on his/her feet, skilled at communicating to all levels of an organization, excellent at client delivery and facilitation, and highly motivated to define and advance OCM in innovative ways.
• Developing the Change Management Strategy and Plan
• Ensuring the change vision for each project is agreed upon by the relevant stakeholders
• Working with project team and sponsor to structure and integrate OCM deliverables within the overall project plan.
• Ensuring commitment for the change based on the project and OCM plan from the appropriate stakeholder groups
• Assessing the impact of the change introduced by the project from a people, process, technology, cultural and financial perspective
• Identifying mitigation strategies, taking early action to resolve issues and addressing cross-team impacts
• Building a robust communications strategy and plan for use across the project lifecycle
• Collaborating with executives and management to address any issues impacting the project (e.g. scope additions, etc.)
• Identifying and assessing strategic change challenges and potential solutions
• Establishing credibility and becoming integrated with the executive team
• Designing and leading effective meetings with senior executives, managers, and stakeholders as appropriate
• Demonstrating a strong understanding of all aspects of organizational change management and organizational design (e.g. considered a subject matter expert and go-to person relative to OCM)
• Minimum of 7 years of experience related to full-cycle delivery of change management programs, deep understanding of OCM methodology and tools typically leveraged in successful change programs
• Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong leadership, relationship management, teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
• Experience with training planning and delivery activities (e.g. developing a training strategy & plan, conducting a training needs analysis, performing a skills/gap analysis, managing the training delivery process)
• Ability to work successfully with Project Managers to organize, plan, and execute large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives
• Experience in talent management, organization effectiveness and development, and organizational psychology
• Ability to mentor and develop other OCM professionals within the Innovation & Digital Services practice.
• Broad knowledge of business organizational structures and functions
• Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 80%
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA DO
Title: Enterprise Architect - OCM / Training Lead
Location: CA-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 035790