Capgemini Managing Enterprise Architect - OCM Senior Lead in Los Angeles, California
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of Organizational Change Management (OCM) e.g. OCM strategy/planning, leadership alignment, communication, organizational alignment/readiness, and learning, in supporting the Transformation and IT outsourcing initiatives for a major manufacturing company.
• Develop the Change Management Strategy and Plan for this initiative
• Provide OCM leadership to organization and project managers in support of the IT outsourcing initiative
• Work with project managers to structure and integrate OCM plans deliverables, identify and deploy resources, assign work, create work plans, ensure quality of work, manage project status, ensure that engagement deliverables meet expectations within time and budget
• Identify mitigation strategies, take early action to resolve issues and address cross-team impacts
• Take leadership role in continuously assessing and addressing the needs of the IT outsourcing initiative for members to work efficiently and effectively with each other, as well as the business and IT community, as applicable
• Collaborate with executives and management to address issues impacting the performance of the initiatives (e.g. not meeting deliverable commitments, scope additions, etc.)
• Effectively partner with executive level to identify and assess strategic change issues and potential solutions
• Partner with executives to build credibility and become integrated with the executive team
• Design and lead effective meetings with senior executives, managers, and stakeholders as appropriate
• Demonstrate a very strong understanding of all aspects of organizational change management and organizational design (e.g. considered a subject matter expert and go-to person relative to OCM/org design)
Education & Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business required
• Minimum 10 years of applied knowledge and experience (i.e. Phases, Stages, Activities, Tasks, Timelines, Dependencies, Integration Points, Staffing Models, Methodology, Approaches, Tools, Techniques) of organizational change management to support medium-to-large scale organizational transformation projects (including strategic business process transformation – experience must be broader than just support for ERP implementations)
• Minimum 3 years of applied knowledge and experience of project management: Budgeting, Forecasting, Staffing/Deployment, Team-Building, Risk Identification & Mitigation, Time Management, Status Reporting, Work plan Development & Management
• Minimum 5 years of experience collaborating with business, IT and HR
• Applied experience with developing others, providing feedback, handling sensitive HR-related issues
• OCM methodology and tools typically leveraged for successful business transformation.
• Broad knowledge of business organizational structures and functions.
• Excellent human resource management and change management skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of change impacts resulting from IT Outsourcing, and appropriate change strategies/tactics
Skills and Abilities/ Competencies:
• Leadership skills that energize multi-discipline work teams to respond to business needs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex concepts in business terms.
• Ability to lead large business transformation program in appropriate communication methods.
• Ability to work successfully with Project Managers to organize, plan, and execute large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
• Strong abilities in relationship management, teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: NA DO
Title: Managing Enterprise Architect - OCM Senior Lead
Location: CA-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 035781