Capgemini Infrastructure Consultant 1 - Infrastructure Specialist in Marlborough, Massachusetts
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Responsible for managing the Datacenter Operation and experts in handling Microsoft Server and End-user platform.
· Providing thought leadership on Infrastructure support services to meet business objectives.
· Experience in managing ESX environments (that include 3.x, 4.x and 5.x),vSphere, SRM
· Practical experience in deployment, management, and troubleshooting of VMware vCloud Director or similar virtualized computing products preferred.
· Preferred experience in Windows OS administration as well as Citrix technologies
· Identifying new technologies and platforms to help solve technical challenges or limitations in the existing platforms.
· The position also responsible for planning, building, and providing detailed benefits of Microsoft Office 365 services and Windows 10 Enterprise End point system management
· The candidate must possess excellent technical knowledge, leadership skill, project management, operational focus, and communication skills.
· Interact with the client and build a positive rapport to ensure coordination and communication between client and contract staff is seamless
· To develop methods and procedures for day to day tasks
· To undertake complex problem solving and to assist to colleagues and internal customers ensuring that they are dealt with in a pleasant, professional and timely manner.
· A successful candidate will have proven experience in working in a highly complex, global environment with coordination across teams and regions to build activities such as pilots and production deployments, and run activities (day to day operations) adhering to ITIL principals.
· The candidate must be able to work with IT and business staff, Executive level personnel, able to solve their technical issues in a very efficient way.
Specialized/Practical Knowledge :
· Windows 2003/2008/2012
· Powershell Scripting
· Active Directory
· SCCM 2012 / 1710
· Citrix XenApp 6.5
· Office 365
· Mcafee, SOPOS
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
• Remotely managed servers overseas, including
o System Monitoring;
o OS administration; User administration;
o Application Software support;
o Security Management;
o Back-up Services (monitoring only);
o Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: US IMS
Title: Infrastructure Consultant 1 - Infrastructure Specialist
Requisition ID: 035365