Capgemini Managing Software Engineer - Software Architect AEM in New York
8-12 years' experience; Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect
We are looking for an experienced Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect to join our team supporting one of our largest clients. In this role, you will manage large scale deployments of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including integrations to other technologies. This is a key senior level position to influence and implement all the necessary solutions to satisfy the needs of key initiatives. You will serve as the subject matter expert and leader, responsible for technical advisory to business partners and the development teams for solution development. You will architect, design, document, and enable custom development on the AEM system.
• Responsible for the overall design and architecture of a system, platform, technical strategy, and overseeing the design and implementation of an application on the platform / system
• Architecting, writing, and reviewing technical specifications and overseeing construction of Adobe platform solutions based on functional specification for new components
• Providing consultation to application teams
• Responsible for production, development, QA of Adobe platform-based solutions
• Help plan tools deployment
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with Adobe Experience Manager
• Minimum 8 years of experience developing solutions in any CMS
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
• Experience in Java development
• Extensive experience in the following:
• DAM (Digital Asset Management software)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
• AEM Architect Certification
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a specialist in enterprise-wide Software Engineering technology, including all its processes, languages, databases, frameworks and tools. You act as a stream lead on complex international engagements and you are proficient at analyzing and assessing commercial benefits. You contribute to multiple winning bids and are a technical lead on a significant bid. You are successful at winning pull-through or add-on business to existing accounts and have strong knowledge of at least two service offers. You are an active coach and mentor who helps in coaching others through the Software Engineering & Architecture certification process. You actively participate in the ongoing development of SE&A certification programs and lead briefings or training sessions.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and is seeking SE Level 3.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Testing
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: LP DC NA AandA
Title: Managing Software Engineer - Software Architect AEM
Location: New York
Requisition ID: 037177