Capgemini Salesforce Technical Architect in New York
Technical Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing Salesforce as an IT system to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by Salesforce. Technical Architects define services from a business perspective. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Skills and Experience:
You design and manage Salesforce enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO / CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and / or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the Salesforce ecosystem.
• Strong technical knowledge in delivering a particular solution stack using Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud). In depth understanding of technical configuration, customization and integration concepts for Salesforce
• At least 5 years of Salesforce implementation experience (at least 2 as Tech Lead / DEV Lead)
• Working towards Salesforce Architect certification
• Participation in each phase of at least two full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
• Technical Lead / Application Architect on at least two full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
• Strong Salesforce to external systems integration (using APIs and IPaaS tools like Mulesoft, etc.)
• Strong Salesforce skills in the areas of configuration, custom build using APEX and Lightning
• Salesforce certification (Admin, DEV, Architect)
• Experience managing offshore development resources in a particular technical area (those being configuration, customization, data migration, integration)
• Knowledge of / experience with formal delivery methodologies. Experience with Agile
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills
• Significant consulting / client facing background
• Outstanding teamwork and team lead skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Technical Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Job: Project Manager
Organization: NA DO
Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
Location: New York
Requisition ID: 037277