Capgemini Business Systems Analyst 2 in Oak Brook, Illinois
Job Description - Business Systems Analyst 2
Key responsibilities include:
• Development for OS staging and driver updates
• Ensuring that knowledge is documented and distributed to stakeholders
• Communicating with & coordinating between different stakeholder teams (client & Capgemini teams)
• Identifying options / potential solutions for challenging technical problems - to meet functional & technical requirements
• Working directly with hardware & software providers
• Testing & troubleshooting in a lab environment
• Occasional travel to local restaurants to troubleshoot, install drivers, etc.
• Coordination with offshore development team
Required technical qualifications:
• C# .NET development. .NET Framework 2.0 to 4.5
• Windows PowerShell
• VB Scripting
• Batch Scripting
• Understanding of XML and XSL
• Operating System Customization and Configuration
• Understanding of IT architecture concepts
• Knowledge of IT hardware and various operating systems
• 5 years of experience working in the IT industry
• Ability to simplify technical messages depending on the audience
• Passion for finding innovative solutions to challenging technical problems
• Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
• Ability to adjust to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast paced working environment
• Experience with Point of sale hardware and software
• Familiarity with quick service restaurant topologies
• General knowledge of quick service restaurant operations
Local Candidates preferred.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Business Analyst
Organization: NA AS
Title: Business Systems Analyst 2
Location: IL-Oak Brook
Requisition ID: 036081