Capgemini Junior Desktop Analyst - Service Center Analyst1 in Pensacola, Florida
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job Description: Service Desk Analyst
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
Language of support over voice and electronic medium: Spanish ; [Peruvian Spanish dialect will be an added advantage]
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
• Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
• Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
• 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Blackberrys, Laptops, PCs and Printers
• Troubleshoot basic network issues
• Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team
• Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system
• Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
• Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
• Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
• Blackberry account management and provision. IPhone apps, MDM etc
• To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
• An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
• MCP certification would be desirable
• Excellent Spanish communication skills and telephone manner.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Minimum 2 years of previous IT Service Desk experience required
• Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
• Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2007
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2007 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
• Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
Required: Spanish language expert - Verbal and Written Spanish skills
Desired: Peruvian Spanish dialect will be an added advantage
This role is to work as part of the Capgemini team providing Desktop Support. The successful candidate will also need to work flexibly as part of the Remote Desktop Support team, dealing with Incidents and other miscellaneous tasks as and when required.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Delivering the technical tasks within defined timescales and to standards agreed in relevant Service Level Agreements with client;
• Meeting various other Quality KPIs like UAT First Time Pass, Zero Downtime etc, wherever applicable;
• Strict adherance to standard technical processes/practices followed for the corresponding services;
• Must get each piece of work peer-reviewed/QA’ed thoroughly before the actual delivery;
• Undergo required technical and soft-skills trainings;
• Learning the technologies that are used for day-to-day delivery;
• Adapt and follow Capgemini working culture.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• 1 year of experience, Graduate in IT (preferably)
• Should have baseline skills in Technology Application, Problem Diagnosis & Solution and Technical Process Expertise
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: US IMS
Title: Junior Desktop Analyst - Service Center Analyst1
Requisition ID: 038342