Capgemini Infrastructure Consultant 2 - Service Now Asset Mgmt Developer in San Jose, California
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Strong technical and development experience in Services Now – On ITOM side. No Support profile
Experience in Asset Management module
Configuring service catalog, workflows, writing client side & server side scripts in service now.
Experience in writing jelly scripting, Business rule, ACLs in service now
Experience in working on ATF.
Experience working in a fast-paced team environment to complete multiple projects simultaneously according to business and technical requirements
Strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across functional lines and at all levels within the organization and the business
Good to have:
Experience in either of these - APM, Service Portfolio, Discovery, Service mapping and Event management module
Experience with incident/problem and change management
Prior experience in UI visualization is plus
Education and training
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. ServiceNow Certifications is must
Specialized/Practical Knowledge :
The following experience is considered essential:
· 3 years' experience with ServiceNow Platform and CMDB
· 3 years in a similar job role
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
• To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
• To configure and parameterize the production equipments;
• To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
• To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data. To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
• To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
• To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge ;
• To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2. To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
• To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it. To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day ;
• Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers;
• To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches. To take part in the projects of change.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
• Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: INFRA US
Title: Infrastructure Consultant 2 - Service Now Asset Mgmt Developer
Location: CA-San Jose
Requisition ID: 035722