Capgemini Enterprise Architect - SME - Telco in Seattle, Washington
• Review requirements, user stories, and attend sessions with business and technical stakeholders to create test models
• Define test data requirements and provide test data examples within test models
• Configure modeling tool with appropriate test case outputs (optimize, full regression, end-to-end)
• Develop leading practices and update as appropriate
• Define test approach for specific application or system architecture
• Design and execute operational acceptance tests related to compliance needs.
• Document end-to-end business flows, if required, as references to create test models and evaluate test coverage.
Mandatory Skill Set:
• Extensive wireless telecommunications domain knowledge in eTOM
• Detailed BSS work experience
• Working experience creating test models in tools such as CA ARD
• Strong understanding and experience of Telecom domain on both Revenue Support systems and Network support systems.
• Telecom Domain Skills (Revenue Support Systems)
o CRM, PRM, Pre-Sales, Ordering, Tracking, IVR,
o Billing, Commission, Payments & Collection, Revenue Assurance,
o Journaling, Subscriber/Financial Reporting
Desired Skill Set
• Experience in Amdocs or Ericsson billing systems
• Experience on Telecom back-office and engineering systems
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: LP AS NA A&A
Title: Enterprise Architect - SME - Telco
Requisition ID: 036090