Capgemini Licensing Support in Seattle, Washington
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
1. Work within a fast-paced team that directly support the US &Canada Microsoft sales team with all required transactional needs in creation of Customer Pricing Sheets and Amendments.
2. Ensure all necessary concessions are documented and posted for review and approval.
3. Validate a customer-s current licensing position, and interpret it against the proposed solution to ensure they are compliant and the solution is within Microsoft policy.
4. Effectively communicate with partners on change order requests, to ensure all expectations are met and escalated as necessary.
5. Manage database records to ensure documentation is uploaded, and all fields are complete and accurate
1-3 years- experience in operational or sales team support services.
Intermediate level knowledge of Excel;
Able to recognize errors in own work and that of others;
Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment, while maintaining accuracy;
Ability to be a reliable, hands-on deliverer of quality results;
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently;
Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and working in an unstructured environment;
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion;
Attention to detail;
Organized, proactive and results oriented
THESE SKILLS ARE A PLUS:
Background in Microsoft Licensing would be added benefit.
Background working in or collaborating with Marketing/Sales knowledge and processes a plus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
401(k) Savings Plan- Matched150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in theUS!)
Low-premium and deductible.Plan with free preventive care.
$12,000 in TuitionReimbursement
100% Company-paid mobile phoneplan
Personal Time Off (PTO)-Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled