Capgemini Business Analyst 2 - Marketing Communications Analyst in South San Francisco, California
As a member of this team you should be familiar with digital marketing and channel/vehicle relationships. An understanding that is supported by user experience design, email marketing (drip campaigns) user research, and have strong visual design skills while understanding what hybrid thinking teams are all about (design thinking, agile delivery methodologies and architectural thinking) You focus on efficiency, collaboration, and flawless attention to detail. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide a master-class caliber design service. You anticipate how decisions are made, think ahead and constantly suggest new ideas, improvements to concepts and processes.
Location: San Jose, CA
• 3-5 years of experience designing user interfaces for applications
• Bachelor’s degree (Master's preferred) in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Visual / Graphic Design, Human Factors or related field.
• Proven track-record in leading marketing communication design in projects from concept to implementation in coordination with various other creative skillsets racing from UX writers, content creators, researchers, visual designers, engineers and product and program managers
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks
• Proficient in visualization and prototyping tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite & Adobe Spark.
• Experience in creating quick storyboards and user journeys in analog and digital white boarding scenarios. Luma Institute process is a nice to have
• Deep understanding and experience with usability principles and testing.
• A portfolio of digital and non digital design for mobile, web, desktop or trade show, exhibition (pop ups shops), and demo days that demonstrates end-to-end thinking; from insight to concept to storyboards to wireframes to finished shipped product.
• Proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
At very high level, we are looking for the following qualifications:
Need to have experience creating engaging visual marketing communications collaterals such as banners, logos, videos, have a familiarity with IBM Connections as the social platform of choice, powerpoint to integrate Adobe created artwork and tell compelling stories, and the right attitude that nothing is impossible. This person is curious and constantly hunting for the next best thing to make simplicity solutions from complex foundations.
You put people and their experience first - You are well versed in Human Centered Design methodologies and know how to get everyone focused around improving the experience for the user, including how to involve them in the process during development.
• You make the complex simple and elegant - You have the ability develop new approaches to complex design problems and love to convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications.
• You communicate clearly and effectively - strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; a self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
• You are a real team player - happy to work with product management, user experience and engineering teams to translate business problems, and requirements into compelling, creative design solutions together.
• You care about working culture – You promote a constructive environment for idea exploration and creativity to flourish.
• Identify design requirements; help define project approach and user experience strategy
• Work with user researchers to design, observe, and analyze field studies
• Conduct heuristic evaluations on existing products
• Set conceptual design and suggest product direction based past project deliveries and scoped requirements
• Work with visual designers and often C-Suite stakeholder groups to refine the end user experience and produce designs consistent with the client's brand
• Develop prototypes ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to HTML (nice to have) wire frames to high-fidelity designs that represent both the visual identity and interaction design required to ensure user success
• Develop User Interface Specifications and Guidelines (redlines)
• Work closely with creative team members to implement and deliver the final product
• Facilitate project communication across a multidisciplinary team throughout all phases of the project using JIRA tools to track backlogged project portfolio pipelines.
Who You'll Work With
In this position you will be working closely with visual designers, user researchers, product managers and engineers to define the user experience for conferencing and team collaboration products. You will be part of a team that develop usable, useful, and compelling user experiences for team marketing communication collaterals.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You actively contribute to internal and external knowledge development at an international level, lead major bids, and operate at CXO level in major client organizations. You have an active role in your relevant community. You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings.
You are recognized as a thought leader in either one or more business domains, one or more ERP solutions, or one or more technical tools/ languages.
• Qualification: More than 7 years of experience, Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: If possible has or is seeking BA level 3/4
• Should be master in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Functional Architecture Design
• Should have experience in Business Change Management, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering & Architecture Knowledge
• Should have progressing knowledge in Testing
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Business Analyst
Organization: NA AS
Title: Business Analyst 2 - Marketing Communications Analyst
Location: CA-South San Francisco
Requisition ID: 036280