Capgemini Data Analyst Lead - Data Analyst / Engineer in South San Francisco, California
Skill-sets / Qualifications required:
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent with statistics covered in the discipline with a focus on Machine Learning/AI learning or related areas with at least 3 years of experience
• Connect disparate data sets across the client to analyze and understand every customer interaction to develop insights and associated actions to improve top/bottom line
• Understanding of technology & data schemas in Oracle, SFDC and other new data sources
• Strong background in two or more of the following areas: machine learning/AI algorithms, computations/statistical learning theory, scalable systems (e.g. Spark, Hadoop), large scale data analysis, optimization, functional analysis and deep learning.
• A demonstrable track record of developing novel algorithms, solutions and delivered/deployed projects in the area preferred.
• Experience in deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, MxNet, Caffe, Torch, Theano, Keras, etc.), and Large-scale optimization preferred.
• Hands on coding experience in Python, Java & R
• A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and machine Learning
• Experience in creating insights by combining large disparate data sets, such as Telemetry, customer transactions, customer sentiments etc. and application of AI/Machine learning in the context of these domains
• The ability to understand and accelerate the use of new data formats
• The ability to proactively build upon / identify new business use cases using data analysis
• Business analytics and impact of data genealogy on analytics
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I AND D US
Title: Data Analyst Lead - Data Analyst / Engineer
Location: CA-South San Francisco
Requisition ID: 037365