Capgemini Engagement Director-Data and Analytics--Aerospace & Defense in South San Francisco, California
Qualifications – External:
Market Development & Innovation
• Working across a complex internal matrix organization, establish yourself as a business subject matter expert within our Insights & Data practice with an excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies so that the Account Managers, Business Development Executives and Sales Managers would proudly want to take you to their contacts including clients and prospects.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in one of the below industries:
Aerospace & Defense
• Qualify and lead teams to respond to RFx from a variety of potential clients including representing Capgemini at orals presentations.
• Work with other sector experts to generate demand across the industries.
• Work with technology experts to develop and market industry related solutions.
• Serve in a QA capacity for many major account in the sector to monitor and ensure successful delivery for our clients
• Drive innovative solution development based on market trends
• Ability to advise clients and personally lead a team at one or two clients.
• Ability to work with Big Data / Data Quality / Data Engineering / Analytics teams will be key to success.
• Ability to evaluate and work with partners that can enable our success at one or more clients making it a win-win situation for all parties
• Serve as the Insights & Data lead during deal implementation, ensuring the team is delivering first-rate customer service
• Provide insight and subject matter expertise to clients and internal departments spanning the entire client relationship lifecycle
• Prepare and deliver client presentations independently as a part of the entire sales & delivery process.
• Introduce and employ change management strategies to ensure successful evolution of best practices
• Remain abreast of the latest innovations in products and services and continually feed information to those serving our clients
• Provide first-rate customer service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, internal and external
• Educational background from a top tier college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field. MBA or related master’s degree preferred
• Hands on delivery experience as a Data Scientist, Technical Architect or Programmer is a significant advantage but not necessarily required. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with and guide SMEs within your teams in these areas. Business understanding and ability to develop innovative solutions are the key requirements.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You operate at board level in multi-site engagements. You are fully responsible for providing deliverables or service to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction. You conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project or service, setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability. You manage your project or service teams, plan activities and monitor progress. You ensure all project deliverables or services are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality. You provide factual analysis of the project or service portfolio and the team’s performance and compliance to standard tools and processes.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 2 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be a master in Vendor Management, Transition Managment, Change Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should have strong negotiation capabilities
• Should be proficient in Quality Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: I and D US
Title: Engagement Director-Data and Analytics--Aerospace & Defense
Location: CA-South San Francisco
Requisition ID: 035134