Capgemini Enterprise Architect - Test Architect - San Francisco, CA in South San Francisco, California
Work Location:- San Francisco, CA
• Define test strategy/test plan for specific application or system architecture
• Identify key functional-validation points across the system context and define corresponding test approach and coverage.
• Identify non-functional validation needs, and define related test approaches.
• Define the overall process and deliverables across SDLC for engineering quality like templates, checklists and tools (for test management / defect / reporting)
• Document end-to-end business flows, if required, as references to create test models and evaluate test coverage.
• Define test data requirements and interdependencies across applications.
• Identify test environment needs and define the pre-requisites and configuration needs for various phases of testing defined in the strategy/approach.
• Identify suitable areas for automation and support in defining automation plan.
Mandatory Skill set:
• Understanding of typical architecture components of application like UI layer, API/Middleware and backend/DB layer.
• Experience in new age digital architectures based Microservices and API Testing.
• Strong understanding and experience of Telecom domain on both Revenue Support systems and Network support systems.
• Hands on experience in preparing test strategy and plan.
• Experience in working in Agile and Waterfall projects.
• Working knowledge of tools like Agile Central (Rally) or Jira, HP ALM
• Working knowledge of Infrastructure, cloud and virtualization along with Test data management.
Desired Skill set:
• Experience in Automation and performance testing tool and solutions.
• Worked as Scrum master or Product manager role for any agile projects.
• Model Based Testing approach
• CI/CD tools
• DevOps Certified
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count
Organization: NA AS
Title: Enterprise Architect - Test Architect - San Francisco, CA
Location: CA-South San Francisco
Requisition ID: 035896