Capgemini Senior Applications Consultant - Adobe AEM - Digital in Southfield, Michigan
Senior Applications Consultant - Adobe Analytics Architect
The Analytics Architect will work with our clients to design, architect and deliver analytics solutions using Data Workbench, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Digital Data objects and other Adobe Analytics tools. Extensive interaction with our client and corporate infrastructure, business analysts and project and production teams is required to ensure that we meet our goal: superior client service and on-time delivery.
The Day-to-day responsibilities for Analytics Architect will include working with Adobe’s tag management system to implement analytics tracking; Developing Digital Data Objects to capture event tracking; Importing and exporting data for integration with external data systems; Using Data workbench for data modeling, segmentation, analysis/reporting and engagement scoring/trends
This position works in concert with other members of the Marketing and Data Science groups as well as a wide variety of other groups responsible for creating new client solutions, streamlining and optimizing existing solutions and troubleshooting activities when necessary.
A candidate with knowledge of both Analytics and technical data management solutions.
• Work with development, deployment, and production areas of the business to craft new solutions using Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager
• Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person, via phone and/or email
• Be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire analytics and data management process, to include data management solutions for ingestion of analytics data from 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources.
• Capable of developing reports, dashboards and metrics analysis to deliver actionable business intelligence to marketing groups.
• Document the solution and train our client’s staff and other staff to perform the ongoing runtime analytics.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Data Science, Business Management, or prior experience in analytics systems
• 7-10 years experience with one or more of Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager, Google Analytics, Web Trends
• Experience with Tag Management systems like Ensighten Tag Management (preferred), Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager and Google Tag Manager.
• Adobe Analytics Architect Certification preferred
• Detail-oriented and organized - able to balance changing workload
• Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
• Ability to quickly master tracking software of third-party vendor applications from various analytics and advertising technologies such as Chartbeat, Optimizely, Krux, comScore, Nielsen, Facebook, and others
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: LP DC NA AandA
Title: Senior Applications Consultant - Adobe AEM - Digital
Requisition ID: 036224