Capgemini Senior Applications Consultant - Adobe Campaign Architect in Southfield, Michigan
The Campaign applications architect will work with our internal business units to architect, design and oversee campaign solution deployments. Extensive interaction with our client and corporate infrastructure, business analysts and project and production teams is required to ensure that we meet our goal: superior client service and on-time delivery.
This position works in concert with other members of the Campaign Management group as well as a wide variety of other groups responsible for creating new client solutions, streamlining and optimizing existing solutions and troubleshooting activities when necessary.
A candidate with knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/campaign management software is desired.
• Work with development, deployment, and production areas of the business to craft new solutions using Adobe Campaign, SFMC, Unica or Redpoint
• Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person, via phone and/or email
• Respond to internal requests for assistance for deployed campaign platforms within our production organization.
• Be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
• Capable of completing campaign activities individually during initial stage of development prior to the full deployment of the solution to production.
• Document the solution and train our client’s staff and other staff to perform the campaign execution role
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: LP DC NA A&A
Title: Senior Applications Consultant - Adobe Campaign Architect
Requisition ID: 036048