Capgemini Infrastructure Manager - Servicenow Architect in Stamford, Connecticut
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Required:Service now Architecture , Development and administration of Service now
Desired :Good communication,
Manages researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Technical and people management of technology domain. Should have 80% technical and 20% people management skills;
• This person will be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the respective technical domain and staffing of resources in her/his domain;
• Responsible for preparing Task Sheets/Checklist, Induction Manual, Guidelines and Standards. Generate MIS (Performance , ticket analysis) reports on periodic basis;
• Responsible for evaluating existing Technical Architecture and Design and Proposing Improvements. Technical root cause analysis;
• Execution of identified skills gap for the team members. Focus on cross trainings of resources within domain;
• Lead customer / front office meetings for technical and SLA related discussions; ; Participate in MIRT and Outages as applicable;
• Complete ownership of SLAs for respective towers; Ownership of quality processes implementation, adherence and Audits for the domain;
• Succession planning, annual appraisals of team members;
• Support virtualized and Physical Systems Author IT policies, guidelines, standards and procedures for business continuity, disaster recovery, high availability, systems security and systems management in a multiple production data center environment;
• Disaster Recovery Officer to facilitate smooth operations and act as a point of contact and escalation in the event of an actual Disaster; Lead the development of audit and security programs to expose existing security stance and produce repeatable processes;
• Development of Network Install Manager configurations to support an enterprise concept of support;
• May Lead a Systems center of Excellence panel to support IT and Enterprise Goals and provide forward looking process and designs to enhance systems and IT performance as a whole and present recommendations back to Leadership;
• Architect and implementation of virtualization methodologies. Develop automation around these methodologies;
• Develop a Configuration Management Database to give access to configuration data; Smart Grid implementation, installation and administration on systems;
• Change Management utilizing BMC Remedy and Tivoli Service Desk. Maintained ITIL centric infrastructure to facilitate SAS70, SOX and FDA regulatory compliance;
• Perform Security assessments of systems and system hardening of internal and DMZ systems;
• Provide Architectural Design support to multiple clients projects and to international business pursuits; Provide international security audit and forensic response for clients;
• Lead a team of 5-15 Admin which are a mix of Employee and Contractor; Responsible to Architect projects when needed and for OS Architecture questions.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 10-12 years in Infrastructure Management
• Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Job: Project Manager
Organization: US IMS
Title: Infrastructure Manager - Servicenow Architect
Requisition ID: 039072