Capgemini Access Management Specialist in United States
Access Management Specialist
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Job Title: Access Management Specialist
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interpret and apply development skills to build IAM solutions to support globally dispersed businesses, personnel and customers
• Work with business IT managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and operate
• Engineer solutions to ensure access security standards and strong authentication services are defined, meet defined policies and comply with information security requirements
• Develop technical IAM solutions, engaging during the lifecycle of solutions delivery, service owners, architects, project managers, global infrastructure teams, regional IT teams and key IAM product vendors
• Integrates IAM systems with in-house and third-party applications for provisioning, identity authentication and systems resources authorization
• Work with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll out and maintain enterprise-wide IAM solutions and services
• Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced IAM solutions
• Work with the broader IT security, risk and compliance organization to interpret policies and standards, ensuring policies and standards are properly followed by new and existing IAM solutions
• Support in troubleshooting and resolving complex/strong/adaptive/context and risk based authentication, authorization and integration problems
• Identify opportunities and outline action plans to improve how existing IAM solutions are implemented
• Hands on experience with SSO and federation protocols such as OAUTH 2.0, SAML2.0 and WS-Fed, WS-TRUST, etc
Basic Technical Requirements
• Experience with implementation of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) using access management solutions such as SecurAuth, CA SSO, OpenAM, PingFederate, etc
• Experience with CyberArk privileged session and password vault
• Experience with the web technologies: XML, HTML5, REST,SPML/SOAP, IBM HTTP and Websphere
• Experience with Databases (Oracle, MSSQL )
• Experience with Directories (AD, Other LDAPs)
• CA Xceedium, OAM, OAAM, PingFederate, PingAccess, OpenAM
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• CISSP Certification
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.